Established in 1948.
Originally as Associated Salvage located on 3rd Avenue South,where it remained until 2004, when the business was forced to move and relocated to Franklin Pike, in the Berry Hill area. It continued as Associated Salvage until 2008, when it was sold and the name was changed to Fabric Gallery & Décor and remained at the same location until, once again, it was forced to move and relocated to the current address.
This 65 year old business has always been family owned with only 3 owners. The main focus through the years and continues to be offering excellent service in order to reach the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.